- Brady a 'hole' lot better now
- Roll it there, Sepp: Football vs. Robocop
- Keane calls on fans to make Aviva a fortress
- Heart-break for Ireland U19s in Germany
- Ireland U19s seek victory in Germany
- O'Neill gives full bill of health notice ahead of Poland's arrival
- Irish U21s start campaign with win over Andorra
- Stephen Quinn honoured to be involved
- Ireland U17s qualify for UEFA Championships Finals
- Maguire drafted into U21s for Andorra game
- Ireland U19s go down to Czech defeat
- Ireland U19s face Czechs in UEFA Elite Phase
- Match Officials Appointed - Week 5
- Ireland U17s bid for place in UEFA Finals
- 2015 League of Ireland Suspensions – Gameweek 5
- Goal of the Season already? Greg Bolger scores a cracker!
- League of Ireland Attendances - Gameweek 4
- League of Ireland Attendances - Gameweek 3
A series of photos from Extratime.ie photographers Andy McDonnell & Billy Galligan at the Euro 2016 Qualifier between the Republic ...... Read more
Shamrock Rovers made it two wins from two on the road on Tuesday evening when they overcame Owen Heary's Sligo ... Read more...
Dundalk took all three points from their trip to Dalymount Park on Tuesday night in the Airtricity Premier Division as ... Read more...
Sligo Rovers wait for a league win goes on following a 2-1 defeat to Shamrock Rovers on Tuesday night. Read more...
- Euro 2016 Qualifier - Ireland 1 - 1 Poland
A late show and an impressive second half performance managed to secure Ireland a vital point in their 1-1 draw with Group D leaders Poland on Sunday night. Shane Long became the man that saved what could well have been the end of Ireland’s chances to secure qualification had a defeat being the final result.
- League Report: Bray Wanderers 0 - 1 Cork City
On a wet and windy Saturday evening at the Carlisle Grounds, Cork City defeated ten man Bray Wanderers thanks to a late Kevin Djilali goal. The win moves the Rebel Army into second in the SSE Airtricity League Premier Division.
- League Report: Limerick 1-2 St. Patrick's Athletic
Aaron Greene hit a goal in either half as St. Patricks Athletic beat Limerick 2-1 in Jackman Park on Saturday night.
- League Report: Shelbourne 1 - 3 Athlone Town
Shelbourne’s unbeaten start to the season ended at Tolka Park on Friday night as Athlone Town’s continued. An an early goal from Garbhan Coughlan and a pair of free kicks from Eric Foley and Daniel Purdy punished the Reds, who never really had a foothold in the game.
- League Preview: Limerick -v- St Patrick's Athletic
The last week has been a widely regarded positive week for the Super Blues, with three goals, two points and now a return from suspension of their captain, Shane Duggan.
- League Report: Derry City 3 - 0 Drogheda United
Derry City ran out rampant victors at the Brandywell comfortably dispatching Drogheda United 3-0 in the SSE Airtricity League Premier Division on Friday night. A brace from new signing Anthony Elding and a superb strike from Barry McNamee sealed Drogheda’s fate.
- League Report: Dundalk 3 - 0 Sligo Rovers
Dundalk made it five wins and five clean sheets from their opening five league matches with an impressive win over sluggish Sligo Rovers at Oriel Park on Friday in what was a very one-sided affair.
- League Report: Shamrock Rovers 0 - 0 Bohemians
The spoils were shared between Shamrock Rovers and Bohemians at Tallaght Stadium on Friday night in a frustrating game for Pat Fenlon's home side.
- League Report: Wexford Youths 1 - 0 UCD
UCD lost their third game in a row as a Danny Furlong goal from one of the first attacks of the game gave Wexford Youths a 1-0 win over the Students. For Wexford boss Shane Keegan he will be delighted to have made it two wins from two despite having to spend much of the game defending against the talented young College players.
- League Preview: Wexford Youths -v- UCD
Wexford are set to welcome UCD later on this evening in what is a massively important game for both sides. Kick-off is 20:00.
Owen Heary has had plenty of tussles against Shamrock Rovers during his playing career but tomorrow night will be just ... Read more...
The season has started off on a good note overall for Cork City so far. John Caulfield’s side won their ... Read more...
A comprehensive list of confirmed player movements in and out of League of Ireland clubs. If you have information on transfers, you can post on our Twitter or Facebook pages, or email us on email@example.com. We will add to this list every day so be sure and bookmark and revisit. Read more...
Below is the Final Premier Division Top Scorer List 2014. If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. Read more...
Below is the Final First Division Top Scorer List 2014. If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
Irish footballers, just like the rest of the world, are Twitter mad. We aim to keep an up to date list on all twitter accounts associated with League of Ireland, Women's National League and Northern Irish League as well as Irish players abroad. Read more...