- Mohan names squad for UEFA U17 qualifiers
- Match Officials appointed for FAI Ford Cup replays
- The Inside Forward - - Isotonic Bacon Sandwich
- FAI poised to deliver Euro 2020 to Dublin
- The Slog Sweep, Ireland's Weekly Cricket Show - Episode Eighteen
- FAI Cup Quarter-Final Suspensions
- Match Officials 2014 - FAI Cup Quarter-Finals
- Ireland U19s record memorable win over Dutch (Photo Gallery included)
- City in Seventh Heaven against Salthill Devon
- Late winner delight for Cork boss Caulfield
- Irish U21s suffer narrow defeat in German qualifier
- Done Deals as Deadline Day Disappoints
- Predicting St Patrick's Athletic v Dundalk
- The Slog Sweep, Ireland's Weekly Cricket Show - Episode Seventeen
- O'Neill - It's a long road but we'll be prepared
- Keogh - It's the proudest moment of my career
- Rep of Ireland v Oman In Pictures
- League of Ireland Suspensions 2014 - Gameweek 26
ALL four of our predictive methods – Rateform (x2), Poisson and the score prediction heuristic – indicate a win for ...... Read more
This week on The Slog Sweep, George and Robbo are back together for our final episode of the series. We ...... Read more
Two goals in the opening ten minutes promised an evening of goals at Richmond Park on Friday night but St ... Read more...
A John Mountney piledriver booked Dundalk’s place in the FAI Cup quarter-finals after they overcame a stubborn Galway FC at ... Read more...
An overcast evening at the Showgrounds saw Sligo Rovers and Dundalk draw 1-1 in the SSE Airtricity League with Danny ... Read more...
- League report: Bray Wanderers 2-4 St Patrick's Athletic
With RTE cameras watching, Bray and St Pats played out a match full of action and was definitely a great advert for the league. Bray seemed set to get an unlikely win when Ken Oman was sent off and Jake Kelly scored the resulting penalty. But the Saints came roaring back and scored four goals before a late consolation from Adam Hanlon.
- League Report: Shelbourne 3 - 2 Shamrock Rovers B
One goal was the difference at Tolka Park tonight, as Shelbourne beat Shamrock Rovers B 3-2 to keep their promotion charge on track.
- League Preview: Athlone Town -v- Bohemians
Athlone Town will be hoping to extend their run of four game unbeaten streak when they take on Bohemians on Friday the 19th. Kick-off is 7.45pm.
- League Preview: Shelbourne -vs- Shamrock Rovers B
Friday night is culture night in the capital and Tolka Park is the only place in Dublin for that Friday night fix of footballing culture. If Shelbourne are to get automatic promotion back to the top flight in the league, away from the fringes of football that is the First Division, a win over their former Ringsend rivals Shamrock Rovers is a must (kick off 8pm).
- League Preview: Bray Wanderers -v- St Patrick's Athletic
Alan Matthews’ Bray Wanderers resume their fight against relegation, as they host third place St Patrick’s Athletic at the earlier kick-off time of 7:05 PM this Friday night.
- FAI Cup Replay: Finn Harps 4 - 1 Avondale United
Finn Harps sealed a place in the semi-finals of FAI Cup for the first time in 15 years with an emphatic win over Avondale United at Finn Park.
- Women's International Preview: Germany -v- Republic Of Ireland
The Republic of Ireland Women’s National Team will play their final World Cup qualifier game this evening in Heidenheim when they face Group 1 winners Germany.
- FAI Cup Replay: Dundalk 1 - 2 Shamrock Rovers
Karl Sheppard scored twice in the 13 minutes he was on the field as a late Shamrock Rovers sub to incredibly dump Dundalk out of the FAI Cup and march on to the semi-finals.
- FAI Cup Preview: Dundalk -v- Shamrock Rovers
Stephen Kenny gets a second chance to knock Shamrock Rovers out of the FAI Cup on Monday night when his Dundalk team take on the Hoops in the quarter final replay (kick-off 7.45pm). Kenny will bring his professional focus on what is just another game in the Lilywhites treble threat of league, FAI Cup and EA Sports Cup but possibly in the back of his mind will be the 2012 season spent with the Hoops.
- FAI Cup Preview: Avondale United -v- Finn Harps
Avondale United will be seeking to write their name into FAI Ford Cup history by securing a place in the FAI Cup semifinal, when they host Finn Harps at Avondale Park on Sunday afternoon.
In a game of few chances, Cathal Brady’s second half strike was the difference as Drogheda United defeated Derry City ... Read more...
A superb finish from Rory Gaffney was enough to give Limerick three points against St Pats at Richmond Park on ... Read more...
Below is the Premier Division Top Scorer List 2014 (updated 14 June 2014). If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
Below is the First Division Top Scorer List 2014 (updated June 14th 2014). If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
Irish footballers, just like the rest of the world, are Twitter mad. We aim to keep an up to date list on all twitter accounts associated with League of Ireland, Women's National League and Northern Irish League as well as Irish players abroad. Read more...