PORTADOWN

Website - Unknown


Team Profile

Nickname:The Ports

Ground: Shamrock Park

Capacity: 5000

Phone: Unknown

Address:
Unknown


Portadown were founded in the late 1880's and joined the Irish League in 1924. The club won their first league title in 1990 and followed that up with a league and Cup double in 1991. They play their home games at Shamrock Park.